We are happy to announce that we made another set of updates to improve our software. Here is the list of changes we implemented:
1.) Rearranged the POS menu.
– To lessen the clutter of the navigation menu, the TRANSACTIONS module is now located under the MANAGE menu
2.) Online Booking feature.
– Starting today your clients can now make online booking/reservations through your spa/salon’s Facebook Fanpage or website. They can make bookings using their mobile phone or laptop/computer. To learn more about this feature and how you can integrate it in your Facebook/website click this link.
3.) Added Account Balance in Payment Form.
– You can now easily pay clients’ account balances directly in the payment form
4.) Employee Shifts module.
– You can now create employee shifts such as AM/Opening Shift or PM/Closing Shift which makes it easier to set employee schedules. Click this link to know more about employee shifts
5.) Grace Period for late and overtime.
– This is located under Settings > Branches
– This is especially useful if you are using ZenSoft’s Time-in/out Module.
6.) Weekly Sales Summary text report.
– From now on you will be receiving SMS notifications every Monday which summarized the previous week’s daily sales.
7.) Hide non-service providers from the POS staff selection.
– You can now hide employees from the staff selection in the POS if the employee is not a service provider (such as receptionists, cashiers, etc). Simply go to your employee profile and un-check the “Is a service provider” check-box to hide the employee from the POS staff selection.